Surabaya Volcano Trip (3D/2N)
Day 1: Singapore – Surabaya – Safari Baobab Hotel
• Depart from Singapore Changi Airport to Surabaya Juanda International Airport
• Airport pick up at Surabaya airport at respective flight times
• Have lunch at Restoran Porong
• Take a relaxing car ride to Safari Baobab Hotel
• Check in to Safari Baobab Hotel and rest
• Have dinner at Ayam Goreng Bu Sri
• Go back to hotel
• Rest for the day and prepare to go for Bromo Sunrise Hike early morning at
Day 2: Mount Bromo
• Prepare to leave hotel at 11.30pm for Mount Bromo
• Travel to Bromo, the trip takes around 3 hours
• Transfer to 4WD Jeep at Cemoro Lawang
• See the spectacular sunrise from vantage point, Penanjakan by 4WD jeep at
• Continue to Hill of Love for a photo stop. Drive through the Sea of Sand and head
towards Bromo Crater
• At the crater, you can go on foot or ride (rent) a horse/pony. The trip is around 20
minutes. Climb a flight of stairs for 10-15 mins to reach the rim of Bromo Crater
• Hike down to Cemoro Lawang and go back to Car
• Have lunch in Restoran Bawangan Bromo
• Enjoy spa in Malang
• Have dinner at seafood Cak Gundul
• Return to Safari Baobab Hotel to rest for the night
Day 3: Surabaya – Singapore
• Rest and shine. Breakfast in hotel
• Free and easy
• Airport transfer to Surabaya Juanda international Airport for flight back to
This program is not exactly what you’re looking for?
The entrance fees have various pricing i.e. foreigner, local rate, peak prices etc. It would be better that the customer pay on the spot depending on his/her nationality. Also, it will solve the refund issue if you choose not to go to the attraction when you are on the tour.
As the price varies, it depends on your travel date and nationality. Typically, it will be another 500,000 – 800,000 rupiah per person for the attractions in this tour. This amount is to be paid in cash.
We have included all that is needed except for :
The rest that is not covered will be your personal travel insurance, personal expenses like souvenirs etc
In general, the period between March till November are the best months to visit Indonesia. This is the period of the dry season.
With that being said, we recommend customers not to be too bothered by it because you are only here for a few days , it is no guarantee that even if you come in the dry season, it won’t rain or it will always be rainy during the monsoon season. We believe alot is down to luck. December/August are still the peak period of tourist in Indonesia.
The prices are indicated above depending on the number of people.
You can book directly online and pay using PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer (including PayNow, PayLah etc.
A trusted travel agency with over 10 years of experience, Tour In Indonesia seeks to create an extraordinary experience for our guests, with each journey unique on its own.
More tours you may like
Bandung Exploration Tour
5 DAYS 4 NIGHTS
This 5D4N exploration tour is suitable for travellers who want to see the different sides of Bandung.
With this itinerary, you can take excursions from Bandung to see the natural sightseeing like Tangkuban Perahu andKawah Putih.
3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS
This 3D2N family tour is suitable for those who travel with kids.
This itenrary is planned for the family with fun and exciting activities. The adults can experience the cooler weather of the highlands, shopping and cafe-hopping while the kids can go to the amusement parks and enjoy the kid rides.
5 DAYS 4 NIGHTS
This 5D4N family tour is suitable for those who travel with kids.
This itenrary is planned for the family with fun and exciting activities. The adults can experience the cooler weather of the highlands, shopping and cafe-hopping while the kids can go to the amusement parks and enjoy the kid rides